Tuesday 17 March 2020

SAINT GEORGE'S SONG!

I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU
(The Rembrandts)

So no one told you life was gonna be this way 
Some days you're sad but wait, everything can change! 
You can count on me every single day! 
When it hasn't been your day, your week, 
your month or ever your year I 

 I'll be there for you, 
when the rain starts to pour
 I'll be there for you, 
Like I've been there before 
I'll be there for you, 
'Cause you're there for me, too. (x2) 

 No one could ever know me 
No one could ever see me 
Seems you're the only one who knows 
What it's like to be me 
Someone to face the day with 
Make it through all the rest with 
Someone I'll always laugh with 
Even at my worst, I'm best with you, yeah

(WARNING: This 2nd blue part is like the original song, listen to it)

No comments:

Post a Comment